The Retirement Savings Account RSA Holders Should be Cautious in New Transfer Window 2021-Expert advised. what criteria should be considered before opting from one Pension Fund Administrator (PFA) to the other, since the formal launch of Pension Transfer Window by the National Pension Commission PENCOM on November 16, 2020.
Holders of RSA seeking to transfer their account should check the following criteria from the new PFA operators:
- “A PFA operator with good investment track records and notable years of experience couple with skills and competent management team.
- RSA holders should carryout researches on the past records (annual report) and customers feedback of such PFA.
- Ensure such PFA have managed pensions fund assets and remain consistent with paying out higher returns to the retirees without stress.
- Such PFA should have historical records annual returns on managed retired fund.
- PFA with equipped with ISO certification for information security should be considered, because safety of RSA holders data must not be compromised.
- PFA with a good and responsive customer relations officers, that can be reached either online or offline should be considered.
- Also, PFA that educate and enlightens on retirement plans, tips and periodically send activities reports”….(Managing Director of ARM Pensions)