How to open a domiciliary account in Nigeria Banks, a domiciliary account also known as Dom Account is “A domiciliary account is a specific kind of bank account that allows you to receive and make payments in foreign currencies, including US dollars, Euros, Pounds etc. All money in a domiciliary account is valued at the current naira exchange rate.”
How to open a domiciliary account in Nigeria Banks
- Two referees from current account holders (preferably with the same bank) to sign the reference forms.
- Duly filled domiciliary account opening form.
- An existing naira account with the bank. this can be either a savings or a current account.
- Valid means of identification: either an international passport, permanent voters’ card, National ID card, or a driver’s license.
- Passport photograph.
- Utility bill issued within the last 3 months
Requirement differs from bank to bank, but listed above are the least requirements. Domiciliary Account Requirements from banks in Nigeria.